View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 01:38 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Which players would you be willing?

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Miles
I would love to have Dwight Howard here. I would trade Dirk for three players; Tim Duncan, LeBron James, and Dwight Howard. I know that there is filler and stuff that has to be worked out and that the Spurs and Cavs would laugh, but I would really look into Dwight Howard if I thought it was possible.

OK I got to hear the rationale for trading a 1st team ALL NBA player for a Rookie who had a good, but not great year on a horrible team.

Edit: BTW if Cubes or Donnie were to call up and offer to trade Dirk for Dwight + cap filler, the jump on that sooooo fast it would not be funny.