View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 09:16 PM   #26
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Which players would you be willing?

Quote:
Originally posted by: aexchange

insight on what? i havent posted anything about nba salaries, besides shooting down your ridiculous notion to trade michael finley for brian grant. who brought up carmelo? carmelo is a piece of trash and is the second coming of glenn robinson. if you've ever read any of my opinions on carmelo, you'll see i don't hold him in very high regard.
"The second coming of Glenn Robinson" is very harsh... Is it Carmelo's game or his personality you can't stand? If it's his personality, I can understand, but if it's his game you're referring to, he's nothing like Big Dog, especially now because George Karl has done wonders for his game.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote