View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 08:00 PM   #1072
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
This is James Harden v2.0 when Harden was with the Rockets. He demanded so much from that franchise while everyone in the organization was downright terrified of him leaving. It's kind of ironic that Luka today is functioning just like Harden did back in the day in that Luka is having his very best season statistically. But at the same time, his absolute worse season from an overall productivity measure towards the overall team objectives.

Luka could demand a trade this offseason but if he doesn't change his ways (attitude, resistance towards playing decent defense, fitness/conditioning, regimen/lifestyle outside of basketball, etc), then he'll just be a top-of-the-line statistic achieving little bitch for the next team that he plays for - just like he is for the Mavs at this time.
I'm beginning to think the way he acts on the floor is a direct reflection of cuban

Cuban used to constantly whine and complain about the refs which wasn't good for the organization

Luka's actions doesn't help the team in the same manner

I hate to say it but I truly don't think dude will ever be like Dirk in terms of your expectations of a franchise player.

Dirk would never tell anyone he's unhappy or he's just out there playing like Luka did in his post game interview

Dirk played hard no matter of the situation and was a silent leader and professional

Dirk played on terrible rosters but he always found ways to put the damn team on his back and took it personal always thriving to prove critics wrong.

Damn I miss that kind of franchise leader
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote