Thread: Bobby Jackson
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2002, 01:59 PM   #16
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

(I'm totally disgusted that Raef was brought up AGAIN in this thread by the same repetitive poster - absolutely ridiculous - THIS is a BobbyJackson/kings thread !)

Although I did not speak to you directly, I'll say it again, SuperSlowMO/RCF/RealClipsFan; whatever your current name is...I guess you recognized yourself in my post as you directed a response directly to me. I will break my silence, on your posts, this one time, to say one thing and one thing only:

Rhylan has previously posted about members making positive contributions, so, in that spirit, I will ask you to please make a contribution to this board...PLEASE. Open a thread, post an article or some outside information...please do something that is helpful to us all. Raef bashing is getting very, very old. WE GOT YOUR POINT THE FIRST TIME !! We really did. Everyone understands your complaints about Raef.

Let's return to the discussion of BobbyJax and the Kings !