View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:38 AM   #8
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

This is getting out of control. NINE OT losses... Effing NINE. Here are my observations....

1) OJ Mayo has super potential... But he is a bonehead. I swear in EVERY game in the 4th, he has some stupid turnovers. I don't know what his deal is but he has already cost us a few games this year just from his play alone in the 4th.

2) Dirk is back. He looked good. I look for him to continue to look for his shot.

3) Darren Collison isn't as bad as people make him out to be. I think at times he tries to force passes and be too much of a distributor. If you let him attack the lane and try to look for his shots.... Things open up for everyone else. His defense wasn't bad at all tonight either.

... I am getting tired of all of these close games. It's out of control.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote