View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #16
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think this game is the ultimate answer to anyone who wanted/wants to trade Marion. You absolutely only trade him for a supreme difference maker and nothing less. He is just awesome.

I was at the game and I will say that Ellis really did make a lot happen even if it didn't show up in the box score. When he chooses not to settle for the jump shot, then good things almost always happen.

The centers were superb. Blair totally took on the challenge of guarding Gasol. Blair might be a big x factor on this team.

Well Calderon almost found his shot. Still better than it has been.

Gosh, I just love when it is a team effort. When most guys play well, it just feels good.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote