View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #26
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
on a side note, I could see free agents watching this group with Dirk/Ellis/Jose and really wanting to play with them.

If Marion is gone after this year...and I think he is...his money and Dirk's decrease in salary could make something happen now that the Mavs have more assets that a player might look for.
You know, I will say that people keep thinking Marion is gone year after year. I thought for sure that Marion was not going to be on this team before the summer began. And well, here we are smiling at the awesomeness of the Matrix. I think many underestimate how much Cuban loves Marion. And I certainly wouldn't write it in stone that he won't be on the team next season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote