View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 02:12 PM   #15
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cleveland Center DeSagana Diop available

I actually have started liking Best of late- maybe its because Nash has had some incredibly bad games and Best has actually been more effective...

anyway- that lineup looks good to me. I do not want to see Nowitzki ever at center as he is the perfect mid-long range SF/PF and all the battling inside isnt good for the girly ankles of his. I want to reduce Nowitzki's minutes, but seeing Fortson out there against Western teams just makes me cringe.... IF we got Diop and Mihm- then I wouldnt mind sending Fortson to the IL and sending him to Nellie's Hawaiian beach house for the season.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote