Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 05:00 PM   #1015
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I really think that's it. Non-Knicks fans will always scream in confusion about how the Knicks are horrible and losers etc... I'm telling you though, they are still and always will be the league's marquee franchise. The allure for players is very, very real.
I think it is. I'm from Dallas but I love New York. Love everything about it. That aura is still there. Always will be. They may suck as a franchise and as a team but its still playing in the Garden.

If Luka wasn't here maybe the decision would've been harder for Brunson. And it may sound silly to some but maybe Brunson feels he can be Luka for the Knicks. HE can be their guy. Mavs couldn't offer him that. Hell even with Christian Wood...I was hoping Brunson slid to the 3rd or 4th option......
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote