View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:22 PM   #4058
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I find the fact that you'd take deng odd. Generally we seem to view players pretty similarly and I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.
I said that on impulse without really thinking about it- because he's known as an elite defender and we need some defense. I haven't really watched him much the past couple of seasons. Looking at his numbers, I didn't realize how much his efficiency has suffered, nor that he is such a poor 3-pt shooter. Knowing those things, Parsons is probably better for us.

Quote:
As for Barry-dirk I'm not saying Barry was better, he was before my time too but he was damn good. He's in the discussion for 3rd best passing forward ever behind Lebron and bird in whichever order you put them in. I don't have an issue with putting dirk above him(he's above him in my opinion too) but to say it so matter of factly seems a little unfair
Like I said, the guy was way before my time. I just tend to favor modern players over players from the 70's or earlier.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote