View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #95
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Well, no, you didn't. And I didn't "want" any particular answer, I just was hoping for something that actually responded to my question. If you had a name or two that would fulfill the criteria we talked about, I genuinely wanted to know.

If you don't care to answer, that's obviously your call, but don't make it out like you gave me a responsive answer and I rejected it.

Let me settle your confusion. I didn't give you a responsive answer *because* you would have rejected it, any of them. Thats where it seemed like you were headed with your response originally. I thought you were just looking for an argument, not ideas for a resolution. In fact that did happen pretty quickly with the Stephen Jackson comment, You quickly hammered Mavs777. If I'm wrong sue me.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote