View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 02:38 PM   #65
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Brunson can't go unless it somehow brings us a big back. For example, Myles Turner would make this team a lot better. Brunson is
Yep that's the guy who I prefer. He's a stretch big, solid rebounder and terrific rim protector.

Problem is Indiana already has Tyrese, Brogdon and Hield in that backcourt but could they add Brunson and move Tyrese to SG.

Not sure if they want to deal Brogdon but imagine if Dallas could create a package for Brogdon and Turner for Brunson, Powell, Kleber and #1 pick.

Hell I'd even throw in Green as a young talent for them to groom.

I know it's a pipe dream trade scenario but damn could you imagine the Mavs fielding a lineup with Luka, Brogdon, Bullock, DFS and Turner with SD as the 6th man.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-26-2022 at 02:40 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote