View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 03:04 PM   #66
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yep that's the guy who I prefer. He's a stretch big, solid rebounder and terrific rim protector.

Problem is Indiana already has Tyrese, Brogdon and Hield in that backcourt but could they add Brunson and move Tyrese to SG.

Not sure if they want to deal Brogdon but imagine if Dallas could create a package for Brogdon and Turner for Brunson, Powell, Kleber and #1 pick.

Hell I'd even throw in Green as a young talent for them to groom.

I know it's a pipe dream trade scenario but damn could you imagine the Mavs fielding a lineup with Luka, Brogdon, Bullock, DFS and Turner with SD as the 6th man.
It would be great, but I'd settled for Luka, SD, Bullock, DFS, Turner(esque) and a scrap heap back up PG. A truer PG than Burke , who is actually a midget SG.

When teams have time to focus solely on us, we are going to find that our "key" guys are in fact supposed to be role players. DP, Maxi, Bullock, Dfs, jury is out on Brunson until he proves it in the playoffs.

Brunson is unquestionably bothered by length. I'll be surprised if he plays as well as he has this season in the playoffs, unless he has some odd mismatch. Sagging wing players bog him down and if I had to bet it will happen when we need others not named Luka to step up most.

We need someone big who can carve out some fn space, get boards and defend inside. If he can pop out and knock down some shots then great. This hasn't changed even though we have been hot for a few months.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-26-2022 at 03:04 PM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote