View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 11:35 PM   #1359
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I hate Rondo

It was just the fact that someone was saying the board was completely pro-Rondo after the trade so I looked it up. And the board was pretty much for the trade. And the early results of the trade were pretty positive - we were a better defensive team afterwards

And Odom NEVER had any success with the Mavs so I don't care about him
I said it not sure if you're referring to me but yeah this is proof. People are revising history. ITs easy to say now that the trade sucked and I'm one of Donnie's biggest critics but I'm not knocking him for this move. That move made sense at the time and we all for the most part were for it. The move didn't work but I think Rondo has proven that he can still play in this league just not for this team lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote