Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 06:23 PM   #266
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
That's what people keep saying about Green, but I'm sorry, I just disagree. I recently watched a "deep dive" scouting video on him from another board which was essentially hours of game film with no commentary, and I couldn't believe how unimpressed with his athletic ability I was afterwards. Looottttts of examples of him dribbling into the paint and getting punk'd. He won't be able to even try that at the NBA level.

You can talk me into the idea that his shooting is on track, but we all agree that there's one more step of development needed there. Still, a check in the pros column for shooting. So it's 3&D, then?

Only, he's REALLY small and slight (just like Jackson). Dude will never be a match for guys like Kawhi, George, Lebron. They're all too big for him, tbh. I just don't see it, personally.
He’s listed at 6-6 210 though. I wouldn’t call that slight. He just needs 10lbs of muscle, which in a couple years shouldn’t be any problem. Royce O’Neal was listed as 6-6 215 coming out as an older guy than Green. He’s listed as 6-4 227 now.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote