View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:33 PM   #54
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk was obviously the man tonight so I won't rehash that.

Can't give Marion enough props for the job he did on Melo. To hold one of the best scorers in the league to 10 points on 19% shooting is huge.

Haywood impressed me the couple of times that he got switched onto a smaller player on pick and roll situations. The player had the ball, got him isolated, and tried to shoot it over him. I recall Haywood getting two blocks in this situation. Pretty salty play on his part to stay patient in this situation and not fall for the headfakes. He kept enough space not to let them drive and still managed to get his hand on the shot.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote