View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #73
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I don't think this season was stupid, but it does have a premise that is tough to extend. I'll give you that. There was a decent gap in the middle of this season, but I thought it picked up quite nicely. C'mon...don't tell me you weren't on the edge of your seat at moments. The show is a thiller. It still does the job it should.
Where did I refer to the show as stupid? Not compelling ANYMORE. I'm not on the edge of my seat because its all been done before and done better in the first 4 seasons of 24. The first season of Homeland had depth in the story and characters. Neither are present in this season. Beyond the question of "is Brody doing things behind the scenes?" I could care less because they've all shown their hands. That's why the last episode of season 1 screwed the pooch for me.. There's nowhere to go except recycle theme go again.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 12-17-2012 at 05:18 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote