View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #76
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I thought until the bomb went off this finale was the most boring piece of television ever made. Carrie and Brody's conversations were just line after line of not actually saying anything meaningful. Ugggggh.

Then after the bomb went off things got real really quick and it was great. At first I was thinking it'd be fascinating if the next season was Saul leading the CIA as they try to hunt down Carrie and Brody. Then she didn't go and it still was fascinating, because it really felt like Brody's character being temporarily written out of the show (which needed to happen). It's Saul-time, baby, because the Carrie-Saul relationship was really underdeveloped this year compared to last and I find it more interesting than anything, because Mandy Patinkin gets to talk and I love hearing Mandy Patinkin talk.

I wonder how much F. Murray Abraham got paid for his six lines and 45 seconds of screen time.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 12-18-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote