View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #128
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
It's partially your fault for expecting a basic channel tv show to have a quality script. Honestly I don't see how you made it through 4 seasons of that. I can't even make it through 4 seasons of MadMen because the writing jumps off a cliff. (Can a zombie just eat Megan's face already?) And that show was actually good at a point!

But hey, at least they didn't create a black hole within earth's atmosphere and live to tell the tale.
Well, past season three it was only halfway a basic channel TV show, with the whole DirecTV thing. At any rate, I watched all five seasons and ended up loving it immensely. There were just little things like that that annoyed me.

Season 5 is the best season of Mad Men thus far, at least I think. Season 4 is relatively weak with the exception of "The Suitcase," which will probably be looked at as the series centerpiece. I would rank them as 5-3-1-6-4-2. Kind of like inverted Star Trek movies.