View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 12:22 AM   #151
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Game of Thrones is better and I love and have watched every episode of Breaking Bad. I'd say Mad Men is possibly slightly better as well although one could argue either side and I might agree. Game of Thrones there isn't a discussion imo. Its clearly better.
I hope you didn't spend too much money on the giant bottle of wrong you're drinking.

I watch and enjoy all three of those shows, but Mad Men never leaves you utterly breathless like the final scene of tonight's episode. I couldn't move. Game of Thrones can get into serious slog, in part because it's coming from source material that lacks an end. Breaking Bad is a work of art unmatched among shows currently airing.