View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
If you'd be willing to trade away Wright, Marion,2-3 other contracts, and perhaps a pick for Chandler (who may not play more than 40 games this season) and JR "Crazypants" Smith, then I think we could pull the trigger.

Do I want him back? Sure. We're missing a big that can make up for perimeter deficiencies. We're just going to have to give up a lot to get him and there is no guarantee that he'd be healthy.
I'm up for taking the chance to reunite him with Dirk. He's the only player he played best with. It's been proven. I'll even take JR Smith for lets say Larkin? Then give up Wright which leaves Dalembert settled as the backup center under Tyson. They'll have a young set to build with.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote