Thread: Greg Monroe
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #6
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

+/- stats for the Drummond/Monroe/Smith combo... in a nutshell, we can say that Monroe and Smith absolutely do not fit well together (probably because Smith really shouldn't be playing small forward anymore) and that Monroe has the best overall +/- of the three, speaking to the efficient balance of his game. Granted, +/- on its own isn't an end-all, be-all stat, but I thought this was interesting enough to share. Still hoping we make Monroe an offer this summer, especially since I think the Pistons are pretty much conceding the fact that they're going to move on without him next year.

FWIW, I'm 100% okay with the Mavs offering Monroe a 4-year max contract this summer.

Last edited by spreedom; 12-29-2013 at 11:56 AM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote