Thread: Greg Monroe
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 08:57 PM   #11
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing against you, but this is my least favorite viewpoint in the world of NBA analysis. Monroe's stats are only "empty" because he's been on absolutely terrible teams since he was drafted. The fact that he's been so productive and efficient in these circumstances speaks volumes about his talent, focus, and character to me. I'm a huge fan of his game.
Well, I'm a believer in not all stats are created equal. Two guys who average 20 points are not always the same caliber. When and where you get your points is way more important than getting them. He has the David Lee quality to me. David Lee gets great stats. Doesn't impact the game one iota.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote