Thread: Greg Monroe
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 04:31 AM   #26
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
I agree with everyone's overall sentiments. Seen a few Detroit games, Monroe is by no means a defensive stalwart.
I don't think "a few" games is enough to tell what kind of player he is. I haven't seen enough of him to comment but from the little i've seen I do like his game.

I personally am confused to why the Pistons want to get rid of him unless they feel they can't afford him and don't want to overpay. He and Drummond are the two guys i'd build my team around.

Pistons have some good players but they've built their team with players you can't build a team around. I would NEVER put Stuckey, Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings on the court together at the same time. I would love to see what Drummond and Monroe could do with a point guard and a consistent scoring threat at the 2.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote