View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 12:03 PM   #288
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkmoreland View Post
Last night's game of thrones was my favorite of the season as well. No storyline in Dorne helped a lot as that's where the season has been weakest, for me.

USA has released online the entire one hour pilot of their new series Mr. Robot that begins late June.
I watched it and like it a lot, despite the presence of Christian Slater.
Two episodes behind, but I completely agree that the Dorne/Sand Snakes storyline has been the single worst thing in the show. The Sand Snakes basically did nothing in the books, but I was hoping with a bigger role, they would be amazing. Unfortunately, they've been pretty bad.

Also, this season is pretty good, but so far weaker than the others. Apparently last night was amazing, so that may change my tune, but so far the only good things have been the brawl in Mereen and Olenna being a battleship.

1) Season 2
2) Season 4
3) Season 3
4) Season 1
5) Season 4
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote