View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 12:39 PM   #311
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't have a lot of time for TV between work, life and sports... but, I do watch

Bloodline
The Good Wife
Vikings
GoT
The Walking Dead
The Americans
The Blacklist
Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Mr. Robot
and
Better Call Saul

Tier 1
Better Call Saul - Maybe the best show on TV
The Americans
Bloodline
Mr. Robot

Tier 2
Game of Thrones - a solid show but a bit overrated as well. I think it's hurt be the social media coverage and too much info getting out about what's going to occur from season to season..episode to episode.
Dare Devil even though season 2 was a little hit or miss towards the end.
The Walking Dead....barely
Vikings ... barely... like The Walking Dead, it's getting a little too repetitive for me

Tier 3
Jessica Jones - really struggled towards the end of the season
The Blacklist - kinda keep watching it because it was good once upon a time and Spader is tremendous
The Good Wife - basically just playing out the string. I invested enough time into it that I might as well see how it ends.

Last edited by Murphy3; 05-06-2016 at 12:41 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote