Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:10 AM   #2024
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I just read that Trae and Bamba declined to work out with Memphis.

I really think you can nail Memphis down to Bagley, healthy Porter or Doncic. That they wanted to work out Trae shows that they are really looking for scoring and ready now (because of Conley/Marcs age). Bamba and JJJ just dont fit their need or timeline...

I also still think that Vlade picks Doncic for sure. That makes the Hawks the wild card. I also read that JJJ is kind of slipping...

I would hate something like
Ayton
Doncic
Bamba
healthy Porter

And then we are stuck between Bagley and JJJ. Im not sold on Bagley becoming a true cornerstone and i like Bamba much more than JJJ
Couldn’t agree more. That’s my nightmare scenario. I still think JJJ is doughy and unformed and far from a sure thing. A better Ibaka seems his ceiling to me.
Never bonded with Bagley. I like that he plays hard(on offense) but he just leaves me cold.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote