Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:32 AM   #2026
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I dont want Bagley at all. That defense is unfixeable....

I think the Mavs board is
Ayton/Doncic
Bamba
Porter
JJJ

Bamba has so much unicorn potential. If they really think that he can improve to a solid jumper and add enough muscles (he has the frame) then you just have to pick him, even over a healthy Porter. But i think thats the two guys the Mavs are locked in right now, Bamba and Porter (both high ceiling gus)

If they are all gone i think they are picking JJJ as first 3&D center over Bagley...
I agree I think they’d love to see Luka fall and then when he doesn’t, take whoever is left between Bamba and MPJ. I’m hoping for one of those two. Bamba the Unicorn or Porter the born scorer. JJJ and Wendell Carter and Mikal and Miles will all be nice players but not franchise guys
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote