Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 09:03 AM   #2027
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I agree I think they’d love to see Luka fall and then when he doesn’t, take whoever is left between Bamba and MPJ. I’m hoping for one of those two. Bamba the Unicorn or Porter the born scorer. JJJ and Wendell Carter and Mikal and Miles will all be nice players but not franchise guys
Just not sure where you are drawing the conclusion that JJJ isn't a capable franchise guy but Bamba is. I haven't been his biggest fan, but I do see the insane potential. His floor is low, his ceiling is incredibly high.

I would encourage you to rewatch his film. Seeing him put the ball down at the 3 PT line, dribble through the lane, and finish with either hand is wild for a guy with his size. Not to mention his shooting and defensive impact. His only knock was overall production and lack of discipline (fouls). Both of which are easily counter argued.

Adding this video to further illustrate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7yQ7wmPzC0

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-09-2018 at 09:27 AM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote