Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 11:30 AM   #2031
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I dont want Bagley at all. That defense is unfixeable....

I think the Mavs board is
Ayton/Doncic
Bamba
Porter
JJJ

Bamba has so much unicorn potential. If they really think that he can improve to a solid jumper and add enough muscles (he has the frame) then you just have to pick him, even over a healthy Porter. But i think thats the two guys the Mavs are locked in right now, Bamba and Porter (both high ceiling gus)

If they are all gone i think they are picking JJJ as first 3&D center over Bagley...
Bagleys defense isnt unfixable, but yea, I dont expect him to be a standout. I never expected Durant to be a standout either but he has become a nice defensive player. Bagleys too athletic to be considered unfixable in any aspect.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote