View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 11:57 AM   #36
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I meant to post this earlier, but here's yesterday's bit from TCat about the DSJ rumors:

Except that Smith just hit the game winner against the toughest defense in the league and played great defense on Paul George to ice it.

I don't buy that Smith isn't part of "win now" at all. Pretty sure no player on the team wants to win as much as him.

What I do concede is that Smith is the only one not named Luka on the team with any real trade value. See, the bigger issue is the rest of the team...not Smith. But I still don't know what trade is out there that markedly improves the team because you need to fill other holes. And Smith provides something for the team that nobody else on the roster really has.

So it's really more of a roster dilemma than a Smith jr one.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote