Thread: 2019 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 08:22 AM   #30
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
i'll bite - what are you basing this off of?
Couple of things...

He is the better, more consistent shooter, better defender, and arguably better handling the ball. Zion will either have to play the three where his quickness will be negated, or the four where his strength won’t be as imposing. Zion’s weight and explosiveness may also lead to leg/knee issues which would be killer for a guy so reliant on athleticism. Zion is without a doubt a rare athlete, but unless his skillset catches up and he loses weight I think he’ll disappoint in the league. Personally, if we got the number one pick I would try to trade down a spot or two and pick up assets.