View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 12:26 PM   #454
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Yup. The Bucks have tried to build a team of shooters around Giannis. Ironically this means their best player can't shoot threes, but they're a "live by the 3, die by the 3" team. In the playoffs when defenses turn up a notch and players are getting exhausted it's just not sustainable. What they need is another playmaker either out of the post or on the perimeter who can add a different dimension to their team.

It's the same reason we will not be successful (especially if Porzingis is more perimeter-oriented than a presence in the post) unless we find another consistent perimeter playmaker. I like Jalen Brunson a lot, but am not convinced he's that guy.

EDIT: If we get to 18 and our choices are a "sure thing" 3&D wing like Saddiq Bey, or a high-upside penetrator like Kira Lewis, I take Kira Lewis 10 times out of 10.
Maybe we have that guy in Burke already. I'm not sold on getting another undersized guard until we know whats up with him. It seems like we would be better off with the best 2 way player available. That said, I don't put my faith building around Luka in ANY draft picks in our range. He is too far advanced to be tooling around with kids and I don't want to press our luck praying he is going to be as loyal as Dirk.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 09-09-2020 at 12:27 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote