Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 01:58 PM   #110
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I really hope the MBT doesn't trade for future picks or do a draft-and-stash. There are two or three bigs that will likely be available at #26 and even in the second round. They should be looking to add picks not pass on the 2022 draft. If this the end result (no draft picks this year), it seems like nothing has changed from previous years and the only remaining decision-maker is cheapskate Cuban. Very disheartening if true.

REALGM says the #26 pick is slotted to make $1.7M. I can't believe that is going to bust the bank at this point.
I?ve read (and don?t know if it?s true) that if we were to trade for a 2023 1st round pick we are then able to trade future picks since we would then own a pick in 2023 (and our original is owed to the Knicks). This could help if swinging for a star player?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote