Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 11:27 AM   #31
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Again, Shai shot 14-23, so yeah, did a great job defensively against him...sigh.

Here is where the strange divide seems to occur with how people view this team. I do not focus so vigilantly on offense vs defense. I focus on PLAYING THE BETTER PLAYER. That just seems so simple to me. Talent>everything else.

What happens is that players who haven't earned their minutes will get to play almost indefinitely because they "supposedly" play defense. But it almost doesn't matter if they play it or not, it's just the perception that they do.

Defense didn't beat the Thunder as they shot 48% from the field. We hit our threes and made fts.
Well I guess you didn't watch the game because Frank was the Shai and frigging Lou Dort stopper. Without him we lose this game. He's been so crucial for us all season, hence the consistent minutes and undeniable contributions. You just don't understand next level coaching. Psh. The sooner you realize that Kidd is ahead of his time, the better fan you will be.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote