View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 01:37 PM   #1485
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I?m curious how Luka managed to gain so much weight during the season. I haven?t seen much posted on IG with him and his girlfriend. I wonder if something is up with that? Saw a photo this morning that he is back in Slovenia, but she wasn?t with him. It?s really none of our business what?s going on in his personal life, but it seems like something is going on.
1) Beer. Alcohol is an absolute killer for weightgain. The body goes crazy trying to break down alcohol and shuts down the processing of carbs which means the calories aren't processed until much later when the alcohol is all gone-- often when people are sleeping, which means all the calories turn to fat. Even if he's eating well and exercising, the beer looks like the culprit.

2) Something big is happening behind the scenes which is why Luka is upset. People are saying that he's complained about the Mavs and there is reason to believe he's not thrilled (who is?), but if you look at his actual comments, it's clear that he was talking about his own personal life. A breakup with his girl? Maybe. We know he had legal drama with his own family. There are things behind the scenes that have impacted his ability to perform.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-12-2023 at 01:52 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote