View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 05:17 PM   #1487
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
"People" who might that be?

Also, as you both point out, it's fairly evident there's something there with the GF as they both used to post a lot with each other. Speculation? Sure, but the social stuff is all we have to go with.

Then the bigger one that I think is most important is the fact he's having to sue his own mom for his name rights. Something cleanly glossed over with plenty of other distractions this season. That shit would wreck me, and we know how close he was with his mom from draft night.
I don't remember who but Luka made a comment that he should have been more focused, but that he's been "unhappy" and some posters here were like "Yeah Mavs suck and he's leaving for sure" when the remarks he made were pretty clearly talking about his personal life.

I totally agree with you overall. Breakups are traumatic and I can't even think of how hard it would be if I was playing thousands of miles from home and the family that connected me to home were awful and needed to be sued. Family legal issues are UGLY.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote