View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #43
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

The Republicans really did look pathetic. There is not a Republican worthy of becoming president in the whole pack. And, generally, I vote Republican. So, I am really annoyed.

What really gets me is that the two poll leaders (McCain and Giuliani) are far enough left in their views that they could run as Democrats as well.

So, in my opinion, the Democrats have already won the election because it will be a Democrat running against a fellow Democrat wearing a Republican nametag.

Here is a fun game for you:
List Hillary Clinton's platform on any 12 items. List Giuliani's platform on the same 12 items. Try to find a place where they disagree???? Now, the real kicker: take the names or labels off of your list and give it to 10 people. Ask them to guess which platform belongs to a Democrat and which platform belongs to a Republican. Another question would be to ask 10 people to pick which platform is Hillary's and which is Giuliani's.

I think that that little game will open a lot of people's eyes. There is no difference in a Giuliani presidency and a Hillary presidency.

I might even vote for Hillary. I'd rather have a Democrat in office that all Republicans hate. That way, they will fight her on everything and stalemate everything resulting in no changes anywhere...

If Giuliani somehow won, then the Republicans would be "over the barrel" trying to figure out how to oppose his Democrat party platform without fighting against their own Party's leader...

I suspose I can think of one possible difference in Giuliani and Hillary. Giuliani might nominate conservative judges to the Supreme Court to avoid really upsetting the Republicans across the nation. Hillary would definitely nominate a woman who had already had ten abortions while wearing the Judge's robes during the procedure...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote