View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of birds:

I was crossing the street a year or so ago trying to make it before the traffic started going again. As I ran, I felt something hitting my chest and I thought someone threw something at me, and I tried to grab it as it fell down. As I made it to the other side, I saw that what I had run over was a bird, a sparrow I think, and I had knocked it down on the ground somehow, I tried to go back and get it but traffic started back up too fast and I couldn't get to it, so the moment I look up a car runs over its wings. It died on the spot........

Human 1 x 0 Bird