View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #50
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Same fans, same arrogance, same wrathful Basketball Gods...

I have no problem with a bit of optimism, but there's absolutely no reason to think we're going to win it all when we're only 6/16 of the way there.

You go ahead and pound your chest and curse at the heavens - I'm going to support my Mavs by keeping my basketball karma in check.
lol...I've certainly kept my karma in check. I just think the 06 talk becomes weak after a while.

I agree about getting ahead of one's self. With that said, there is little argument over whether we're championship contenders or not. I'm still standing by my Mavs in 7 prediction. How about that for karma?!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote