View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #100
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I haven't been a member here long, but if your signature is devoted to trashing another member of this board, you're a F-ing D-bag. You don't exist to promote/discuss/analyze the Mavericks (the point of this site). There's probably something more to the reason why you have to bag on another member of this site. It also doesn't really help your cause when no one else on this site sides with you. That is about as much time as I will devote to the subject, as I have a life to live and don't really want to waste any more of it acknowledging your existence.

Go Mavs!

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 06-15-2012 at 09:35 PM.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote