View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 04:44 PM   #5
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE:Bush- the POT smoker...

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
Classic, pure republican spew at its best. If it were Clinton being accused of this, there would be 20 replies by now, all bashing him..but instead, its "Oh my God, not the pot"... I am sure he didnt inhale anyway...unreal
Reeds this ain't news... everybody in America between the age of 45-60 has tried marijuana. For some reason this particular AP writer decided to sensationalize a miniscule part of the overall "Secret Bush Tapes" story. (Gee, I wonder why)

Besides its been widely reported that Bush WAS a cokehead with drinking problem... that's your story - and it has come and gone. I can assure you no one in America is shocked by the news Bush 'may have tried weed'.

The Clinton story was actually a story because he tried to spin it. " I did smoke pot once, but I didn't inhale." Smooth move Billy - I would hope the leader of the free world would be smart enough to know how to get high.