View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 03:07 AM   #12
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
It wouldn't surprise me to see us entertain some type of deal with Phoenix for someone like Bledsoe. They will most likely want to unload Chandler and we certainly have some expiring contracts that could make it work to possibly net Bledsoe without giving up too many future-oriented assets.

With the investment/commitment in Barnes, I could see Anderson as a potential young piece we might be willing to part with to address another position need.
Presuming we could make salaries match without including Wes or Bogut: how close to contention would adding Bledsoe and Tyson get this team? I know every move we make is one eye on the future but Bledsoe is still young. We'd be a little thin at guard if we had to include Devin and Deron to make salaries match. Powell 9m, Devin 4m, JJB 4m gets us in the ballpark. Giving up JA and a moderately(top5) protected first seems too much. One w/out the other, not quite enough.

Tyson/Bogut/Meijiri
Dirk/Barnes/Acy
Barnes/Wes
Wes/Bledsoe
Bledsoe/Deron/Curry

Bench is thin but top 7 is stout. Closing lineup with Bogut at Center would be elite defensively. Would just need another legit sized 3 that can defend for 10-15 per night in the mold of Richard Jefferson.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote