View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 11:40 AM   #22
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Game reports online NOW with photos to follow

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Ryan, the "Sock" played real well I thought...he and rhylan dueled a lot...I'm not going to say anymore about how it turned out for fear of being "banned" by Rhylan. <chuckle>
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] All I can say is, thank goodness most of my matchup with the Sock was at the very beginning, before I got tired. The kid can ball. Hey Sock, how tall are you? You looked taller in the pictures than I had originally thought. Speaking of which, the pics are at home on the PC and I'll get them posted later today.

So.. my thoughts are..

Evil can take two steps from anywhere in the paint and magically be at the rim. He's got that Moses Malone type thing where you just throw it up and you know if you miss, he'll go up and get it. I did notice that he has a lot in common with Tim Duncan in that they both like to take about a step and a half before they put the ball on the floor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hehe

OP had a nice lob to Sock, as he said.. but you can't call it an 'alley-oop' because Sock's not dunking yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] OP was pretty steady for having not played in so long.

Sock is pretty much money, as everyone else has said..

..and I missed too many layups.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote