View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 10:55 AM   #19
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Mavs 7th in Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally posted by: DubOverdose
Those 'teamrankings.com' ones are HORRIBLE. Heck, I even like the Sonics, but they don't deserve to be that high yet. I bet Ridnour does have a great season though.
They are what they are. I wouldn't necessarily want to look at them exclusively, but they eliminate some of the subjectivity. They don't take into account teams who are playing without key players because of injury or record promotion obligations, or chemistry issues that might be worked out later (or that might pop up and bite a team.)

I was surprised at Seattle too, but they've beaten SA by 19, Denver by 20, Sacramento and the Clips by 30, and Memphis by 5. So there's at least a little something going on out in Starbucksville.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote