View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 07:35 AM   #24
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I hate to admit it because I hate Wade unlike any NBA player who has ever lived, but Wade still has some in the tank. Before getting shut down by SA, he averaged 20-4-5 on 54.5% shooting and 46% from three in his previous series. He's definitely on the slide, but not enough to disregard him.

Bosh can definitely step it up with the offensive/defensive versatility he's learned in Miami but with more FGA and McRoberts behind him.

Deng is a solid defender and overall player. Napier is going to surprise some people with his NBA-ready he is. They won't be anywhere near where they were with LeBron, but it doesn't take a lot to get into the top 4 teams in the East-- may only take 44-45 wins to get there.

I didn't realize DWade shot 54.5% from the field during the regular season and then played so well in the playoffs before the Finals. Yet, I stick with my original prediction. He's never played a full season, and things will be very, very different without Lebron. Wade will no longer be able to play off the ball for extended stretches, the Heat have very little depth, and an injury-prone team.