Thread: Who thinks....
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 04:17 PM   #40
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who thinks....

Quote:
That statement isn't worse but you completely changed the quote. He said that it is too early to tell on Hutch. But it doesn't really matter what he meant by that statement to me. He thinks Carter will be working at Mcdonald's but he didn't say what he thought of Hutch. He said that he thinks it s too early to tell on him. I just think thats a much more friendly comment than the one he gave Carter and it makes it seem like Hutch actually has a future which may be true but his future is just as bright as Carter's is to me.
I'll let Murph defend his own statements. I will say that I agree with you, though. Both guys have equally dismal futures.