View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 10:02 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Tax burden shifts to the middle...from a NON-partisan source....hmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
thats crap dude and you know it. What part of my statement set you off this time? You all come on here and say that I wont debate, that I only bring up crap, blah blah blah..well, whats crap about saying that Bush's tax cuts make no sense? Making the rich richer doesnt help the majority of the United States population-period.
Well tell me how much the "rich" should pay? Why stop at giving them back their money from bush's tax cuts. Why not raise their taxes even more to give to the rest of americans who are so downtroddern? Surely that after the bush tax cuts are rescinded, the "rich" will still make too much money? I dont' understand where your standards lie, what's your reasoning that the "rich" need to pay more?

If we raise the top bracket to 35% will that be enough for you?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote