View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 11:42 PM   #14
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Tax burden shifts to the middle...from a NON-partisan source....hmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
It has been proven many, many times that "trickle-down" economic policy helps everyone. You shouldn't be qualified to make these kind of statements taken that you know absolutely nothing about economics. Stop saying stupid foundationless crap.

Mavsman- someone still in high school should not accuse anyone of not knowing anything about economics- PERIOD..unless you have already had macro and micro economics in college- just keep your trap shut...because someones opinions differ about taxes certainly dont mean they know nothing...All democrats that beleive the rich should pay more in taxes are all "know nothings" huh?? grow up twit
HAHA! Don't get me started. It doesn't take a macro economics class to understand how trickle down economy works. A basic economics class should be able to prove to anyone who pays attention that when rich people spend money it benefits <u>everyone</u>. Your theory that giving the poor tax breaks makes them poorer is downright stupid and childish. Stop blinding yourself to the truth just because you hate our president.

Isn't kind of ironic that you, reeds, is telling somebody else to grow up?

Quote:
I feel the rich need to pay more for the simple reason that they can pay more..that money could go to many other useful things for this country- Health care, social security for example...and hitting up the rich would not cripple the economy- it would help it by others being able to thrive...just my thoughts
OK, now explain, after saying this, why you're so incredibly opposed to giving the rich more money to spend.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote