View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default A warm, inviting welcome to our new friend....

SPURS 4 MAVS 0

*I am quite certain you will find a community you can call home. I see that you are "surprisingly" from San Antonio.... in that case I thought you might like to know that we are always here as a respite away from that sewage river that we all have spent an evening drinking ourselves into a coma to try and forget about the unfortunate water surrounding us.

Think of it as your home away from home.....

* - Just messing with you. Your username reminds me of the trolls that usually only come around when we are playing each other.... but we aren't playing for awhile so perhaps that is not your intention.... but if it was you can just consider this thread a preliminary rocket aimed at you to prelude your eventual banning (<---- just kidding....... ?)

*** - Also, just so you know.... we are a Basketball loving community so we are quite well aware that the San Antonio Spurs are a great Basketball team, that they have 4 RINGS to our ZERO, and that Tim Duncan, Manu, and the Frenchie play for them, blah blah blah blah, and all that other stuff Spurs fans throw out whenever they get shown up(granted it's usually 3 rings, haven't heard 4 rings yet but certain it is coming).... so no need to rehash that here, kay?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-19-2007 at 09:24 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote